Menu

4 chemos down and some really awesome news.

We returned home last night. I had the double chemos that I receive every 3 weeks. The medical staff are really excited about how well I am tolerating chemo. My only problem is sleep disturbance due to hot flashes at night.

As part of the clinical trial that I am involved with I had another MRI and a breast biopsy. They both were a piece of cake compared to having them the first time. The MRI results came in and the radiologist described it as saying in three weeks of chemo I have had a 70-80 percent improvement in my situation!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!! Thank you Jesus!!! That is the best Christmas present anyone in my family will receive this year. Now I pray that the rest of the cancer will be dissolved during the remaining chemo.

Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers and for all of your posts. Having my friends here are a real support for me. Thank you a million times. I pray for you all. :grouphug:

That is the best news ever!!! As a BC patient myself I want to thank you for participating in the clinical trial as well. You never know how many lives may be saved in the future from this form of treatment. It takes people like you though who are willing to sign up to make that possible. So THANK YOU and CONGRATS.

Dawn