Menu

firefox -- do you like it?

I've used firefox for a long time but recently it was causing problems. I have no idea what (completely computer illiterate) but my computer did not like it. :glare: I'm using Google Chrome now with no problems.

This is me also. I love firefox, but recently it seemed to bog down really bad and my computer was way slow while using it. Then I started using Google Chrome with no problems. Now I don't like the no way to add more toolbars to google chorme, but it works fast for me now.

This is me also. I love firefox, but recently it seemed to bog down really bad and my computer was way slow while using it. Then I started using Google Chrome with no problems. Now I don't like the no way to add more toolbars to google chorme, but it works fast for me now.

:iagree:

I abandoned IE many years ago, then used Firefox until it started getting super slow- now using Chrome, but DD's computer (my old lap top) still runs Firefox :)

I've used firefox for a long time but recently it was causing problems. I have no idea what (completely computer illiterate) but my computer did not like it. :glare: I'm using Google Chrome now with no problems.

We've used Firefox for years, but it's giving our new computer fits (Windows 7). I'm glad this thread came up. I might install Chrome and see if it works better.

I love Google Chrome, but have to have Firefox as well because my bank has deposit at home where I can scan checks instead of sending them in (We're military and I don't have a local bank) which doesn't work with Chrome. I haven't checked in a while but last time I did Paypal Multi-order shipping didn't work in Chrome either. For those two items firefox works, but I prefer Chrome and wish it would work for those instances.

Guest joymobley

Yes I am using it on computer all time in office and at home too. THat is what the kids use on theirs too. On the other hand, our old laptop (4 years old but still working) can only use IE. Boy do I hate to use that. I hate it so much that I got a DroidX which I use normally instead when I am out.

Okay, I ended up downloading Google Chrome. It is super fast.

I miss my "home" button on IE which would bring up all of my main bookmarked home pages at once.

Does Google Chrome have such a home button?

When you click on a new tab, all the pages you frequent the most are all in block form. It usually takes a few days to establish. BUT. I have this. I think this is closer to what you want.