Menu

Help Concerning Titles by British Author

I have googled this till I cannot google it anymore!

I have read the following books by Elizabeth Gibson: The Water is Wide; The Daisy Ring; Fragile Dreams and Old Photographs; Men of Kent.

Recently, I discovered that she has another book called Sons and Brothers, and that this book is actually part of the first three listed above.

Here is what I want to know:

1. Are there any other books in this series?

2. What else has this author written? When I search her name, other titles come up, but they do not appear to be her type of writing . . .

3. Does she have a website?

Any help concerning this author would be most appreciated!:)

Thank You!

Some british books are not published in the US or published under a different name in the UK vs the US. I tried looking at the UK version of amazon (http://www.amazon.co.uk) to see if they had any info. I didn't find anything. You also might check the publisher's website. They sometimes have information about the author and titles.

Good luck.

Elizabeth Gibson is a pen name for Lizzie Ballagher.

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! :hurray: I have checked the link you so graciously provided.

I am so delighted, I hardly know what to say! Not only have you helped me in this years' long quest, but the author also has other books that I knew not of!!! I know what I will be searching for come my birthday! :D

Thanks again! I really appreciate this info!

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! :hurray: I have checked the link you so graciously provided.

I am so delighted, I hardly know what to say! Not only have you helped me in this years' long quest, but the author also has other books that I knew not of!!! I know what I will be searching for come my birthday! :D

Thanks again! I really appreciate this info!

I've filled my day's quota of Christmas cheer. :D