Menu

Do we have a Houston, TX mommy that shops at Ikea??

I am not sure if we are allowed to post this here, so if it needs to be moved, please feel free to do so :)

But I am looking for this...

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10149350

They "last chanced" these out at RR Ikea, a few months ago. I tried to do a phone order, but no one ever called me back. For a phone order you have to call, leave your name, number, item, and possibly e-mail address. Then in 5-7 days someone is supposed to call you with a total. Then since they don't accept CC over the phone they e-mail you a CC auth form, you fax it back, and then they'll e-mail you your order confirmation, and then another one when it ships. PITA!! But I really wanted it, so I tried anyway, to see what the shipping would be. No one ever called :glare:

Anyway, I was hoping a WTM mommy who shops there in Houston where they say they are "in stock" could pick one up for me, and ship it?? I have PayPal, and over 200 postive FB on eBay, where I've been for over 7 years. If you can help, let me know plese :)

Thanks!!