Menu

Blog question

I started a blog about a year ago and would like to add stuff to it from before then. I want to be able to date it based on when it happened rather than when it was posted. It is mostly travel stuff that I would like to keep the dates right. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do this?

I want to be able to date it based on when it happened rather than when it was posted. It is mostly travel stuff that I would like to keep the dates right. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do this?

Are you on blogger? Go to the screen where you write your post (or edit your post). Just below that box where you type, click on POST OPTIONS. You can change the date to whatever you want there. It will then display your post in the order of the dates you've used in this spot, which of course normally defaults to the date you begin your post. (This is also handy if you want to post date, typing your post now to post later in the week.)

HTH.