Menu

Zumba customer service vent!!!

Okay I just need to vent!!!

I ordered from Zumba last night. The automated call wouldn't let me, put in my new billing address....seems they had my old one from when I ordered dh P90X.

It told me my order was in the system and if there were problems call customer service. Called CS, but it was after hours. Called first thing this morning and was told it hadn't posted yet so they couldn't do anythin. I asked for a supervisior, because it could not be shipped to my now vacant house!!!! Supervisor insisted there was nothing they could do....call back at noon.

So, I did. Again..."it hasn't posted" to which I said "No, supervisor 1111 told me to call back at this time." Response "hold on...yes I see that supervisior...how about I just babysit your order and put in the new address when it comes in?"

Of course I agreed, but by this time I was crying, because that was what I had asked the supervisor to do this morning!!!! This girl was very embarressed and apologetic....but I am MAD!!!!