Menu

Unusual gift cards

Our small group is having a Christmas party on Sunday. Instead of doing a White Elephant gift exchange, we're playing a game that involves gift cards.(:confused:) We're supposed to all bring (everyone, not one per couple) a $5 gift card from an unusual place.

My first thought was to get one from a "classy" adult store. I am certain this wouldn't offend anyone. But not knowing what the game is and how that could bite me later, LOL, I am now rethinking this thought.

Any ideas for me?

While I was in the shower (where I typically have my most profound thoughts, LOL), I had the idea to get one from the local butcher shop. I hope they sell them - that should be unusual enough, don't you think? ;)

Great idea! AND - I also have my best ideas while taking a shower. I figure it's because it's the one place I am usually not interrupted.

While I was in the shower (where I typically have my most profound thoughts, LOL), I had the idea to get one from the local butcher shop. I hope they sell them - that should be unusual enough, don't you think? ;)

Along these lines....a fish/seafood shop. MMMMMMMmmmm. I would like that...LOTS!