Menu

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot to add my poll, & then I tried to edit, & I couldn't add a poll, but I could at least not have a duplicate thread, so I deleted it all & tried again.

Now it says I have to wait 5 min. :glare: I'll have to come back later because I'm supposed to be watching a movie w/ dh. :D

I completely disagree with your OP and it bothers me GREATLY that you think otherwise.

;)

You are totally misinterpreting what she said! It's quite clear that you are a rabid anti .ist and and as such you should be voted out of the sandbox coz we have to be intolerant towards intolerance :lol:

I forgot to add my poll, & then I tried to edit, & I couldn't add a poll, but I could at least not have a duplicate thread, so I deleted it all & tried again.

Now it says I have to wait 5 min. :glare: I'll have to come back later because I'm supposed to be watching a movie w/ dh. :D

I vote other.

You are totally misinterpreting what she said! It's quite clear that you are a rabid anti .ist and and as such you should be voted out of the sandbox coz we have to be intolerant towards intolerance :lol:

Isn't this a CLASSICAL education board?!?! Don't you mean, get mauled by lions in the Coliseum or something? ;):tongue_smilie::lol:

Isn't this a CLASSICAL education board?!?! Don't you mean, get mauled by lions in the Coliseum or something? ;):tongue_smilie::lol:

Gasp. Are you making light of the horrible deaths Christians went though in the Coliseum? How can you be so insensitive! It just figures. ;)

I am just sick and tired of rabid anti .ists. It's clear that there are double standards here and I am done with this! DONE! I'm leaving and I'm never coming back. EVER. No amount of begging will change my mind!

Good-bye, cruel message board!

*flipping hair, lifting nose, and storming out*

:D

<Gently> I think you need to realize that other people might understand punctuation differently than you. It might have seemed just like a period to you, but to others it might be a full stop, and that's okay. Can you agree to disagree on this?

:grouphug:

I'd like to point out that the correct name for this punctuation is a full stop. A period is, well, not a dot.

<Gently> I think you need to realize that other people might understand punctuation differently than you. It might have seemed just like a period to you, but to others it might be a full stop, and that's okay. Can you agree to disagree on this?

:grouphug:

:lol:

Posted at the same time, LOL.

I'd like to point out that the correct name for this punctuation is a full stop. A period is, well, not a dot.

Where I come from a full stop is what you're supposed to do at a stop sign. A period is an expanse of time, or something female related. We never learned those terms for punctuation, I can't help it if I had inferior education. :tongue_smilie:

Where I come from a full stop is what you're supposed to do at a stop sign. :tongue_smilie:

There is no full stops going on here today. I just watched a video on fb where it looked like about seven cars playing bumper cars. I think they must have been on a hill because the cars were just sliding all about on their own. :001_huh:

I am just sick and tired of rabid anti .ists. It's clear that there are double standards here and I am done with this! DONE! I'm leaving and I'm never coming back. EVER. No amount of begging will change my mind!

Good-bye, cruel message board!

*flipping hair, lifting nose, and storming out*

:D

I would join you but I just cut my hair and can't do a hair flip justice. FWIW, I voted other and don't know how to use commas properly.

Ducking out before this thread gets really out of hand.

I would join you but I just cut my hair and can't do a hair flip justice. FWIW, I voted other and don't know how to use commas properly.

Ducking out before this thread gets really out of hand.

Well, I'm not getting mine shorn off until the 'morrow, so I'll do the Dramatic Princess Flip 'n Turn and Exit for ya.

:auto: <---I swear that little guy looks like he is bringing home a xmas tree!

Do you have a link? :lol::tongue_smilie: They both use a hyphen, that must be it!? A hyphen is code for evil, you should not teach your children about hyphens!

I had a link, but it's broken.....

I'm pretty sure Dan Brown said in one of his books that "hypens" ARE in fact, evil, and that they are an ancient link bewteen the anti-Christ (Wal-Mart) and the aliens that crashed in Roswell, NM. It's how they would recognize each other...which is WHY you see all those strange people at Wal-Mart... they are really aliens in disguise. It is a fact that 86% of all Wal-Mart shoppers ARE aliens.

I'm pretty sure Dan Brown said in one of his books that "hypens" ARE in fact, evil, and that they are an ancient link bewteen the anti-Christ (Wal-Mart) and the aliens that crashed in Roswell, NM. It's how they would recognize each other...which is WHY you see all those strange people at Wal-Mart... they are really aliens in disguise. It is a fact that 86% of all Wal-Mart shoppers ARE aliens.

Do you know that books about books, bibliophiles and biblioholics are found right between the UFOs and computers at the library? :D

Or the link was removed by the TSA. The truth is out there.

Or the link was removed by the TSA. The truth is out there.

Yes, but is the truth properly punctuated?

On a philosophical note, can truth even BE true if it isn't properly punctuated? Please discuss, with extensive examples.

}{

(It's a butterfly. Or possibly two people with pointy noses discussing punctuations. Or a Rorshach test. It's all up to you, really.)