Menu

Best CHEAP Christmas lapbook/minibook/project you've found online?

Halcyon

I have been searching for a cheap, not too involved lapbook or mini book that I can do with my kids--HOAC's are great, but too involved and expensive. Homeschoolbits sells a cheap project on currclick, but I wonder if people liked it? (hey, for 50 cents I can't really go wrong though, can I?) We're already doing a bunch of involved projects, so I'd prefer something that's easy and fun.

Ideas appreciated...

If you buy a raffle ticket to HOAC's raffle ($3) you get a coupon for $20 credit, which would buy almost any of their units as a download. I like theirs because there is so much for me to choose from within their unit. If I don't like some of their booklets, I can just skip those and still end up with a full unit.

If you buy a raffle ticket to HOAC's raffle ($3) you get a coupon for $20 credit, which would buy almost any of their units as a download. I like theirs because there is so much for me to choose from within their unit. If I don't like some of their booklets, I can just skip those and still end up with a full unit.

ooh do you have a link to this raffle? What a deal!

http://www.handsofachild.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&category_id=230&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=5233&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=8&vmcchk=1

And, I was able to get two free units instead of just one, since the total was less than $20 for the two of them! I got American girls for dd for next year and the Christmas symbols one!