Menu

Hey Lapbookers! Just for fun, share what lapbooks your family is working on now!

Halcyon

We've been enjoying lapbooks more than ever this year, and right now are working on a few.

1. A Leonardo Da Vinci lapbook, downloaded from who know's where LOL. Great fun.

2. The New World Explorers Lapbook from Homeschool in the Woods: this one is HUGE and I anticipate it will take us 2-3 months to complete, as we only work on it twice a week.

3. The Operation Grammar lapbook from In the Hands of a Child. A fun way to cement grammar information, using real books.

4. A new addition, the Astronomy Basics Lapbook from Knowledge Box Central-got this one for only 5.99 after receiving a $10 coupon for subscribing to their newsletter.

I'd love to hear what others are working on, what's working for your family, and what's been a flop. I'm always looking to add new lapbooks to our stash :) We do make our own, but if I can find a pre-made one for cheap, they're easy to adapt.

Edited by Halcyon

We are working on the Christmas unit by Amanda Bennett and are really enjoying putting together a lapbook as a family. We did this for Thanksgiving and LOVED it. I do all the cutting, my son does all of the writing, my dd does all the coloring, and my 2 yo does all the eating of the glue, uh, I mean "helping".

We're "working" on an apple lapbook based on How to Make an Apple Pie and See the World. We've been "working" on it for a while now, and I think it's pretty much on hold until after the holidays now. A pirate lapbook is on deck for ds 6 when we finish this one, and ds 4 will probably do one on an animal of his choice. I put most of ours together myself, although I do pull in as many ready-made (free) materials as I can find!