Jump to content


Help: Need to find a marker/pencil organizer

Recommended Posts

I am trying to find one of those round multi tiered pencil/pen/marker organizers. I saw them a while ago bit have no idea where to find it now. Anyone know where I can get one?


Or if you know of a better way to organize the colored pencils/markers my dd has. She has lots of them, she even keeps the ones that have barely any ink because they add a certain color style to a picture.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have several. There are several different types at Staples. Spinworx: This is the one I like and have. Some hold just pencils/markers and others hold those and paper. Makes it easy to put drawing paper in the middle.


I also have a large one from Pampered Chef. It works well too. Called the Tool Turn-About


Hope this helps.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...