Menu

Happy birthday, Mom!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Birthday!!!

TWTM was one of my favorite books to take along while my little ones played in the backyard. I would watch them play and dream of giving them the education and childhood that you were able to give to your children. Thank you for that vision!

A special thanks comes from my 5yo dd who loves First Language Lessons. The book was really meant for her big brother, but she pulls the book off of the shelf and asks for lessons. You have made her first language lessons into sweet memories.:001_smile:

Jessie,

Happy Birthday!!

:party:

You have inspired so many of us to teach our children at home, and do it well. I am using the OPGTR right now with my 4 year old, and I love to watch her unlock the mysteries of the written word. Thank you for helping me to do it.

And while I am thanking you...thanks for having such an amazing daughter! Together you have inspired a whole new generation of classical educators. Your contributions to home education are many, and are among my favorite reads.

Enjoy your special day!!

Happy Birthday! Thank you for all you've done for homeschoolers ... for educating your family and helping them make it possible for us to educate ours! You and your work are very appreciated! May God continue to richly bless you!

Happy Happy Birthday to you! Thank you for being and inspieration to your children, which has blossomed out to hungreds of other children! May God richly bless you!
Wow, ladydusk, you and I wrote almost exactly the same thing at the same time! :D

I had some typos, but I MEANT well! :001_huh::001_smile:

Thank you so much, Mrs. Wise, for being that wonderful, rebel woman who decided to flout convention and homeschool your children in spite of any difficulty.

Thank you for not only giving them such a sound education, but for inspiring them to such an extent that all of us to have been able to reap the rewards, also!

Did you ever think that what you did for them then would touch so many thousands of lives for years to come?

Here's hoping you have a blessed holiday season and a wonderful new year!

Happy Birthday,

Regena McConnell

Happy birthday!!!!!

Hope you have a wonderful day.

And thank you for the work you put into the Well Trained Mind and Ordinary Parent's Guide to Teaching Reading. I used it to teach my two youngest to read, just finishing with my youngest a week ago. This week I've had the pleasure of hearing him read Winnie the Pooh to me every day. And last night he skipped his bath so he could get through chapter 4. I wasn't thrilled that he skipped his bath, but at least it was so he could read great literature! :001_smile:

Thank you!

Happy Birthday!

Your wisdom has been such a blessing to me through the years. I feel so fortunate to have found The Well-Trained Mind at the very beginning of my homeschool journey, when my oldest was only five. Soon, I'll begin again with my third, and she'll follow the same path!

Thank you!