Menu

Chi hair straightener CHEAP!

I remember some threads about the Chi hair straightener. I don't have one, but my hair stylist does, and it is niiiiiice... lol

Anyways, when I saw this on mypoints I thought I would post it here for anyone that wanted to buy it cheap.

For a limited time, Overstock drops the Farouk CHI Shooting Star Earth 1 inch Styling Iron with Organic CHI Oil from $77.99 to $70.19. With free shipping, that's a $4 price cut since our last mention and a new all-time low. The second lowest price for this set is $199.99 at Drugstore.com, and the regular 1" Chi alone is $99.99 at Amazon! This special edition Chi hair styling iron features a shooting star design and it comes with a one year warranty and a free 2-ounce bottle of organic CHI oil, a $13 value. There is no tax (except UT).

This is the link:

https://www.mypoints.com/emp/u/a.do?src=&cell=XH_YfXYPAHj1JMAI5crR&arg1=p&arg2=59763.html&arg3=s.bradsdeals.com&src=CHI+1%22+Flat+Iron+%2B+CHI+Oil+%2470+Shipped%21

I'm not sure if you have to have a mypoints account or not, but if you want a referral, just PM me with your email addy. Mypoints is a program where you get points for shopping online to redeem for giftcards or PayPal cash! I have received over 25,000 points since I joined a little over a year ago. The last reward that I redeemed was $25 PayPay for 4,400 points. But, a $25 gift card to Panera is only 3,500 points!

ANYWAYS, I just thought I would offer this sale to anyone who wanted it. Feel free to NOT use me as a referral, but I would appreciate anyone that did, since I get bonus points. ;)