Menu

Teachers Lounge! 12-8-2010

Is it Christmas break yet? Can flu and cold season just be over with already?

Can the winter visitors, not to mention school students, quit sharing their germs, please?

Anyway, on to the fun stuff:

What's for lunch today? Me: not sure I should even think about having lunch!

What's your absolute favorite TV show right now? Why? Me: Castle! Vastly entertaining!

Do you have any Christmas presents wrapped yet? Me: some, not all.

Talk to me! :bigear:

We have been very blessed at our house with no one catching a cold ... yet. ;)

Lunch for the kids: Ramen (hangs head in shame), grape tomatoes, and cutie oranges (love those things, I could eat 10 at once)

Lunch for me: a day old donut (hangs head in shame once again)

Right now I love The Good Guys - it's hillarious!

Wrapped presents are under the tree, but they are from grandma and grandpa - not us, we haven't even been shopping! ;)

Lunch was sweet potato pancakes: holy cow my kids actually ate them!! And then I had leftover spinach quiche. Yum.

Absolute favorite tv show right now...the one where the tv is turned off because if I turn it on I'll never get anything done...kind of like the computer...

Do I have any wrapped Christmas presents? Well, the better question would be: do I have any Christmas presents to wrap? Uh...no...not yet...what was I saying about the tv and the computer? :D

Is it Christmas break yet? Can flu and cold season just be over with already?

Can the winter visitors, not to mention school students, quit sharing their germs, please?

Anyway, on to the fun stuff:

What's for lunch today? Me: not sure I should even think about having lunch! finished the kids mac and cheese and had a bite of a hot dog, trying to decide about real food :tongue_smilie:

What's your absolute favorite TV show right now? Why? Me: Castle! Vastly entertaining! Blue Blood and NCIS

Do you have any Christmas presents wrapped yet? Me: some, not all.

WRAPPED?? :001_huh: Most aren't even bought yet, but the house is looking very Christmasy thanks to the husband and I'm seriously thinking about making cookies this afternoon.

Talk to me! :bigear:

Mommy and kids are ALL totally unmotivated about getitng school done today so we've only gotten math started and a reading lesson for the little guy.

What's for lunch today? We had Amy's frozen ravioli. It was just okay.

What's your absolute favorite TV show right now? Bud and I just started watching Friday Night Lights from the beginning on Netflix. We love it!

Do you have any Christmas presents wrapped yet? No. I've only actually bought one, and it's huge, so it's in my MIL's garage for hiding until Christmas Eve. We have soccer practice and games this week, orchestra rehearsal and concert this week, and my daughter's final weekend of a 3 weekend run of Miracle on 34th Street this week. I'm just trying ot keep everyone in clean underwear and fast food right now. Next week I shop in earnest.

Edited by Amy loves Bud
Orchestra's have concerts, not games.

Lunch for me: leftover pork, brown rice/wild rice/quinoa mix, green beans.

Dd8 is out with dh so I don't know what he'll feed her.

Ds13 said he'll scrounge for his own lunch.

TV show - I like Castle too. Also - The Mentalist

Christmas presents - If you mean a collective you, then some people do have wrapped presents under the tree. If you mean did I personally wrap any, then the answer is no.