Menu

I'm back.

Everything went great. The doctor is very excited about my results so far. Yeah!!!!! We got home at a decent time, 9:30 pm! Woo hoo!

Next week I will be taking the two chemos again. So, hopefully it will go well and my numbers won't drop too much. Hopefully I will continue to feel GREAT!

If you would like to pray for some other women who have IBC that could really use prayers, their names are Kay, Rachel, Alisa and Anya.

Thanks for your prayers! :grouphug:

Everything went great. The doctor is very excited about my results so far. Yeah!!!!! We got home at a decent time, 9:30 pm! Woo hoo!

Next week I will be taking the two chemos again. So, hopefully it will go well and my numbers won't drop too much. Hopefully I will continue to feel GREAT!

If you would like to pray for some other women who have IBC that could really use prayers, their names are Kay, Rachel, Alisa and Anya.

Big sigh of relief for you here. You are truly in my heart and I pray for you daily. Glad you are feeling so well and everything is going so smoothly.

Faithe

Christine,

I am glad things are going well and you sound so positive!

I will certainly keep praying for you and your friends who are in need. What a sweetie you are to think of others when you are suffering!

• 2 weeks later...