Menu

Well, I've got a $600 egg beater in my kitchen

:cursing::banghead::banghead::banghead::cursing:

If you are so inclined will you pray that the pin which holds my roller and/or dough hook in place on my Electrolux DLX is found in short order.

If you are Catholic, and feel inclined to petition St. Anthony with me I'd be eternally grateful.

If you are Catholic, and feel inclined to petition St. Anthony with me I'd be eternally grateful.

Done!

Saint Anthony ROCKS! He always helps me find stuff (although I only ask for help with things that are really important.)

My non-Catholic friends used to think I was crazy, but now whenever they lose something, they call me and ask me to put in a request to Saint Anthony for them. I tell them they can do it themselves, but they seem to think I have some sort of "in" with him. :D

Cat

It should be showing up anytime now because I just put St. Anthony on the case. He hasn't failed me yet. (Well there was the one time with the missing pizza coupons that never showed up but I can overlook that because he's always helped with the missing keys situations.)

Can you look under the appliances with a flashlight?

Or have an agile child do it?

Dare I say this? I took it to church for an event. I left the entire machine in the truck. Dh brought most of it inside for me. For what ever reason he kept the pin in the truck. Now he does not know where it is. I blame myself for not taking care of it immediately.

Dare I say this? I took it to church for an event. I left the entire machine in the truck. Dh brought most of it inside for me. For what ever reason he kept the pin in the truck. Now he does not know where it is. I blame myself for not taking care of it immediately.

Can you purchase another pin without buying the entire mixer?

I just asked St. Anthony to help you find it. I am sorry you can't find the pin. I hope it shows up soon. BTW, St. Anthony helped me find my DD's first tooth. It fell out in the grass and we looked and looked for it. Just when we were about to give up I petitioned St. Anthony. As we were walking into the house my DD found it stuck to the bottom of her foot.