Menu

HexBug Nano Bridge Battle Set is at Woot for $22.99

:party: :party: :party:

WOOT!!!!!

Ok, sorry, I got a little carried away for a minute there. :blush:

Thank you for posting such a great deal! I hadn't bothered to check Woot today because their deals have been kind of ho-hum lately, so I was so glad I saw your thread in time to place an order!

I was planning to get a couple of HexBugs for ds for Christmas, and was standing the middle of Toys R Us last night wondering what it was I'd completely forgotten... and you just reminded me!

This thing looks very cool, and the price is great! The two bugs would cost as much as this entire set. I saw a video about it on the HexBug website, where it costs $39.99, and it looks like fun. (Ok, probably not long-term, "favorite toy ever" fun, but that's ok!)

I've been trying to find some cool stuff for ds that he wouldn't expect to get, and I think he will enjoy this. He's almost 11 and most of the things on his list are video game-related, so I'm glad to have another "real toy" to put under the tree for him.

Thanks again for posting, Dawn!

Who else is buying it?

Cat

I was planning on buying a set from Amazon, but I thought, "Hey, let me do a quick search to see if there's a better deal."

I haven't checked Woot's website since someone posted here a long time ago about Sansa Clip MP3s. :)

I'm glad a took time to do a quick search!

:party: :party: :party:

WOOT!!!!!

Ok, sorry, I got a little carried away for a minute there. :blush:

Thank you for posting such a great deal! I hadn't bothered to check Woot today because their deals have been kind of ho-hum lately, so I was so glad I saw your thread in time to place an order!

I was planning to get a couple of HexBugs for ds for Christmas, and was standing the middle of Toys R Us last night wondering what it was I'd completely forgotten... and you just reminded me!

This thing looks very cool, and the price is great! The two bugs would cost as much as this entire set. I saw a video about it on the HexBug website, where it costs $39.99, and it looks like fun. (Ok, probably not long-term, "favorite toy ever" fun, but that's ok!)

I've been trying to find some cool stuff for ds that he wouldn't expect to get, and I think he will enjoy this. He's almost 11 and most of the things on his list are video game-related, so I'm glad to have another "real toy" to put under the tree for him.

Thanks again for posting, Dawn!

Who else is buying it?

Cat