Menu

We bought home our Great Pyrenees puppy this weekend (pics inside)

We brought him home Saturday. Baby Frosty is causing major cuteness overload at our house. :D

His temperament is perfect, housetraining is going beautifully, and he is already learning "sit." His first night home was rough, but last night was better already :)

He is so loving and friendly and submissive and courageous and playful!

Here are some pictures that we took of Frosty yesterday :) (The camera dates are wrong)

Frosty094.jpg

Frosty096.jpg

Frosty112.jpg

he is so precious!

Makes me miss my Linus....

we are planning on getting another GP pup this spring. (we only do outside animals and it is hard to keep pups warm outdoors)

I hope your dog is as good as mine. Those are THE BEST farm dogs I have ever seen.

Lucy hangs out with the cows just because she likes them!

We brought him home Saturday. Baby Frosty is causing major cuteness overload at our house. :D

His temperament is perfect, housetraining is going beautifully, and he is already learning "sit." His first night home was rough, but last night was better already :)

He is so loving and friendly and submissive and courageous and playful!

Here are some pictures that we took of Frosty yesterday :) (The camera dates are wrong)

Frosty094.jpg

Frosty096.jpg

Frosty112.jpg

Oh, MY! Talk about total cuteness.:001_smile:

Thanks, everyone, for the sweet comments :)

We are totally smitten with this little snuggler. :001_wub: His personality is as precious as his looks.

I think that Great Pyrenees are becoming more popular. They are considered somewhat of a 'rare' dog, but it does seem like more and more people are getting them. We are close to 3 different families that have them--2 good friends of mine and also my sister-in-law. I think what makes them popular is their docile sweet nature combined with their inbred guarding instinct. A perfect combination I think :D

Our breeder is in Southern Indiana, and she has two mamas expecting. Let me know if anyone wants a link to her website. I highly recommend her; we can already see the amazing genetics behind this dog.