Menu

What do you do with the rest of the eggs?

I usually keep them until the next morning, when I substitute them for the eggs in whatever recipe I'm making for breakfast. For us, 1/4 cup egg white will stand in for 1 whole egg, so you might have 2 eggs' worth or a little more there.

Less cholesterol or something, right? Anyway,

HTH!

Mama Anna

If I ever had any plain whites, I'd fry them up with a little butter and eat them like that. They are much better tasting than the yoke in my opinion. Unfortunately, if I ever have a part of an egg left(which is extremely rare for me to make anything requiring the separating of eggs), it's always the yoke, which in my opinion is truly worthy of dumping in the garbage.

What I really want to know is what to do with the egg YOLKS?? I usually eat a scrambled egg plus one egg white for breakfast. But then I'm left with an extra yolk - my dog likes them, but how many can he eat???

Anne

This is me. I wonder if I can add yolks to whole eggs for extra "oomph" for DD's eggs. She needs all the protein she can get - she's a real picky eater.

Now, I would make omeletttes with it, because I am doing WW.

But it doesnt take many egg whites to make meringue.

However..we have pets. Great garbage disposal units. One of our dogs eats anything.

I'll either make egg white omlets or meringues, as well.

This is me. I wonder if I can add yolks to whole eggs for extra "oomph" for DD's eggs. She needs all the protein she can get - she's a real picky eater.

I do this, too! There was a time I added hard boiled egg yolks to many things for one child.

Make honey cookies.

Well, now that's not playing nice... Where's the recipe???