Menu

May I ask for prayers please for my dd31 and her dh...........

Today, Stacey and Mario are making the plans for baby (stillborn 22 weeks) Robert Francis' funeral. His ashes will be interred in my dad's grave in East Hanover, NJ.

She and I spoke a few moments ago and she has asked me to please help them -- and I can -- we will all need prayer.

Prayers coveted -- thank you so much.:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

ETA:

Thank you all so much -- the people here have blessed my family so very much with their prayers.:grouphug:

I am researching what can and cannot be done and thankfully, everything I am finding is imo merciful and appropriate, and I will be able to sit with Stacey and Mario and be comfortable that they will have peace with whatever ceremony/liturgy they select.

Oh, and I have been up since midnight having a gall bladder attack. :sad: So glad we have nothing planned today so we don't have to leave the house.

Edited by MariannNOVA

Thank you all so much -- the people here have blessed my family so very much with their prayers.:grouphug:

I am researching what can and cannot be done and thankfully, everything I am finding is full of the Lord's mercy, and I will be able to sit with Stacey and Mario and be comfortable that they will have peace with whatever ceremony/liturgy they select.

Oh, and I have been up since midnight having a gall bladder attack. :sad: So glad we have nothing planned today so we don't have to leave the house.

Edited by MariannNOVA

I am researching what can and cannot be done and thankfully, everything I am finding is full of the Lord's mercy, and I will be able to sit with Stacey and Mario and be comfortable that they will have peace with whatever ceremony/liturgy they select.

Praying, Mariann. :grouphug: Satan is trying to have his way with you, to discourage you and your growth, especially w/ this gall bladder attack and your obedience in starting Imp's prayer chain. Continue to be thankful and hopeful. "Remain in Him" and don't give up. :grouphug:

Praying, Mariann. :grouphug: Satan is trying to have his way with you, to discourage you and your growth, especially w/ this gall bladder attack and your obedience in starting Imp's prayer chain. Continue to be thankful and hopeful. "Remain in Him" and don't give up. :grouphug:

:iagree:

I'm so sorry you're going through so much pain and suffering, physically and emotionally. I am praying for all of you at this very difficult time.:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Today, Stacey and Mario are making the plans for baby (stillborn 22 weeks) Robert Francis' funeral. His ashes will be interred in my dad's grave in East Hanover, NJ.

She and I spoke a few moments ago and she has asked me to please help them -- and I can -- we will all need prayer.

Prayers coveted -- thank you so much.:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

ETA:

I am researching what can and cannot be done and thankfully, everything I am finding is imo merciful and appropriate, and I will be able to sit with Stacey and Mario and be comfortable that they will have peace with whatever ceremony/liturgy they select.

:grouphug: All of you have my prayers!

Robert Francis was my dad's name.

I am not trying to bump this -- I did, however, wish to thank everyone for their prayers and support. Stacey and Mario are coping and trying to make decisioms while doing math homework, dance lessons, etc with Allison and Emily -- We will have more definitive answers tomorrow when Stacey speaks with someone at the cemetary.

Thank you all again -- I am touched by the time you have taken to pray and to write.:grouphug::grouphug: Prayer is SO powerful - we could not get through this without it. Thanks again.