Menu

We have so much SNOW!!

I almost can't believe this! We haven't seen so much snow in England this early, for many years. It's so beautiful and the kids are having such a wonderful time playing in it!

The downside is that DH is stuck at work.. and unlikely to be able to get home tonight, as there are very few trains running and the roads are gridlocked. He has a 2hr journey under normal circumstances. His company is paying for hotel rooms for anyone who's stuck, and I'm very glad we have the dog. I hate being without DH in the house at night.

If you're so inclined.. I would appreciate some prayer and/or good wishes. We don't have to go out today, but DD11 and DD9 have ballet exams tomorrow and they've worked so hard, I would really like us to be able to get to the studio so that they can take their exams. Also please pray that DH is ok, and can get home tomorrow. Maybe these are small things, but they mean a lot to us.

Thanks so much.

Hedgehog x