Menu

Anything similar to R&S ABC Series?

Tabrett

My ds who is in k is flying through the ABC series. The series is way too easy for him, but he likes/needs the trace, color, cut and paste activities. His fine motor skill are good, so I don't need anything remedial, just fun. We will finish the series in about a month.

Are there any fun motor/thinking skills books for 1st grade that includes lots of color, cut and paste activities?

We also enjoy the A, B, C series! Something we've been doing lately is the Evan Moore Literature Pockets for K-1. We have the nursery rhyme edition and I promised my dd I would get her the fairy tales one for Christmas. There is a lot of coloring, cutting and gluing to make little books and projects that fit into "pockets" (like a folder). They are about $10.95 at Amazon, and I think they are worth that. We find them lots of fun because we like that kind of thing, someone else might find them totally busy work, but it sounds like your dc might like them, too.