Menu

"More replies below current debth"....why not just list the replies...I don't get it.

Tammy

Then you have to click on 'each' one to get the 'more'.....You have to scroll all the way up to the top....find where you are in the thread....then click the 'more posts'....then start all over....

I am not adjusting well to this format....can you tell?

I (of course) appreciate all the work that has gone into this board....really I do....but I just can't seem to get used to it....darn it!

Tammy

YES! This is driving me crazy, too! Is there some way to set my page so I see all the replies, and don't have to go up and down clicking on them? My computer is slow, and it wastes a ton of time doing this. I generally just give up and don't bother to finish reading the thread.

Michelle T

is not being able to figure out the 'replies' to certain posts...

For example....in one display mode...the posts just display one after the other...not knowing if one is a reply to another. Someone asked about a recipe....and I never did find a reply to it, LOL!

Tammy

Then you have to click on 'each' one to get the 'more'.....You have to scroll all the way up to the top....find where you are in the thread....then click the 'more posts'....then start all over....

Tammy

When I'm in hybrid display mode I have a thread on the upper part of the screen and then posts below. If I click on the post just before "more posts below current depth" (in other words the post that the additional posts branch off from), then I get an expanded view including what was below. The newly listed posts are highlighted in blue in the threaded view.

I don't know if that is clear enough to be helpful. Try clicking on the earlier post in hybrid view and see what comes up.

When I'm in hybrid display mode I have a thread on the upper part of the screen and then posts below. If I click on the post just before "more posts below current depth" (in other words the post that the additional posts branch off from), then I get an expanded view including what was below. The newly listed posts are highlighted in blue in the threaded view.

I don't know if that is clear enough to be helpful. Try clicking on the earlier post in hybrid view and see what comes up.

Yeah, that works, but it's annoying to have to do that two or three times per thread. You know?

Very helpful, thank you!

You know, there is another type of message board that still lists them inside as one big mass, like we're used to. But I'm not complaining!