Menu

2nd chemo done all went well.

Yeah. I'm feeling fine so far! My b00k is looking a lot better already!

Just wanted to let you know.

Please pray for my blood counts to always be good so that chemo can go as scheduled.

Thank you for all the prayers!!

:grouphug:

Oh, I am so happy! been thinking and praying for you.

Faithe

I will go every Monday with the occasional Tuesday thrown in to keep us on our toes for a total of 12 weeks. So, 10 left!!!!! After the 12 weeks are done I will go to a different chemo, the dreaded AC, which is every other week for 4 treatments. Without holdups I should be done the beginning of April I think.

I will go every Monday with the occasional Tuesday thrown in to keep us on our toes for a total of 12 weeks. So, 10 left!!!!! After the 12 weeks are done I will go to a different chemo, the dreaded AC, which is every other week for 4 treatments. Without holdups I should be done the beginning of April I think.

Marking my calendar.... The chemotherapy is your friend, on your team, always remember that!

Christine, it's so good to hear that chemo is treating you well. Something very good must be going on if you're seeing improvements already.

I'll definitely pray for your blood counts to be just what is needed to keep things rolling along and that those cancer cells get kicked to the curb.

Enjoy your week!

:grouphug: