Menu

Would a chiropractor help this?

I used to always sleep on my back with a pillow under my knees, except when pregnant. My twins were born 5 years ago. They were 15 lbs. combined (yes, I was huge), 7 1/2 pounds each. Ever since they were born, I can't sleep on my back because it doesn't feel right. It feels like I can't get my body straight exactly.

I don't know much about chiropractors. What would one say if I told him/her this?

I love going to the chiropractor. I have been going on and off for years. I even go during pregnancy. I go for a whole slew of issues at different times. But I can totally tell when something is off with my neck, spine or hips. And I definitely feel relief whenever I go.

I believe in chiropractic care for general wellness as well. I take the kids when I go and we all get adjusted. I wish we had money to go more often than we do. Anyway, you should definitely give it a try. I would ask around for referrals from friends or family. Every chiropractor is obviously different and some are definitely better than others.