Menu

Are you hot, freezing, or just right?

It has finally cooled down here, although Thanksgiving Day was weird. It was in the 60's all day, then began raining that evening. By the next morning, the rain had changed over to ice, then snow. I wonder how all the middle of the night shoppers fared with the roads like that....

My church hosted our first Room at the Inn night last night and a couple of the guys were talking about being out the past two nights. It had snowed again a little the first of those and there was a heavy frost the second.

I'm so glad to have a home, any home, to live in!

We started off warming up to the upper 40s, but it's fallen down to around 30 again. I don't do well with extended cold temps. I like periodic cold followed by 50s and 60s for a few weeks.

BTW: I'm not in TX anymore.

Obviously! :lol: I'm the opposite. I hate the TX yo-yo weather. I do better when it gets cold, and stays cold, so my body can adjust.

It is unusually cold here in Southern California. Don't laugh, it is 61 degrees f. People are walking around with their teeth chattering they are so cold.

The sun is warm, the sky is clear and I think it is a very lovely day.

Bill

Edited by Spy Car

It is unusually cold here in Southern California. Don't laugh, it is 61 degrees f. People are walking around with their teeth chattering they are so cold.

The sun is warm, the sky is clear and I think it is a very lovely day.

Bill

We have neighbors from Cali... I think they're seriously considering hibernation.

FREEZING. It's 18 degrees right now (per the Weather Channel, it "feels like 1 degree" due to the windchill). We've got several inches of snow on our property that will now stick around (and accumulate another foot or two) until late April/May.

I'm wearing multiple layers, have the heat turned up, and am still walking around shivering... My 2yo on the other hand just asked for ice cream... :001_huh: