Menu

What is a Program That Made Your Eyes Glaze Over?

OregonNative

Volume 2 is out and available here, if that helps.

http://www.outskirtspress.com/store.php

(Type Nebel in the search box.)

Should be available elsewhere soon if you can't find it other places.

I see it on Amazon here:

Elementary Science Education: Building Foundations of Scientific Understanding, Vol. II, grades 3-5 by Bernard J Nebel PhD

The Right Start math games book. I don't know why, but every time I pulled out the book to read it my brain would seize up. It's an awesome program, but I just can't handle that one book.

Jolly Grammar. Ariel LOVED Jolly Phonics, so I wanted to try it, but every time I pull it out, I mentally groan.

The Right Start math games book. I don't know why, but every time I pulled out the book to read it my brain would seize up. It's an awesome program, but I just can't handle that one book.

Jolly Grammar. Ariel LOVED Jolly Phonics, so I wanted to try it, but every time I pull it out, I mentally groan.

:iagree: I tried for a year to use the RS games set, and finally just sold it because I couldn't stand looking at it. The games manual is HORRIBLE and not at all inviting.

I chuckle at the variety of answers. We have no problems with Saxon 5/4 but 1 is pretty bad. R&S 4 English has been great as well. Prima Latina is a real hit with the girls and even DS (4) watches the DVD.

I hated FLL so I dropped it. MUS Epsilon confuses DD completely:confused:. IEW middle ages was v-e-r-y slow and DD was not diggin it either.

Spelling Power has been a great resource for younger DD but older DD is doing a plain old Spectrum spelling book for now.

I will see how TOG goes since we have yet to get to unit 2

For us I would have to say that it is

Saxon math k-3

FLL

WWE

The birds section of Zoology 1, don't know how the rest of the book is because we were so bored.

American Pioneers and Patriots. We were using this as our history spine but we're all so sick to death of it.

I'm sure there's more, there's always more.