Menu

DH surprised me at the door last night!!!!

DH has been out of town for work since November 1st. He wasn't expected to home until December 7th.

I was sitting on the couch just starting to watch a movie and I get a phone call from DH. He asks me to go outside to take a measurement for him for the girls' tire swing because he is looking at an "attachment" for it online.

It's late, I'm tired, I bite. I open the door and he's standing the luggage and flowers in hand! He'd taken a taxi home from the airport! :thumbup: :o

He has to fly back out on Monday, but he was able to get out of Vegas for the long weekend!!!! YAY!!! :party::cheers2:

It's late, I'm tired, I bite. I open the door and he's standing the luggage and flowers in hand! He'd taken a taxi home from the airport! :thumbup: :o

I love surprises like that. I once flew out to LA to surprise my parents at my sister's house. I called them from the airport for my weekly "chat" and they had no idea I was 5 miles away. When I walked in the door, my dad, who was 84 years old at the time "got" me back by feigning a heart attack, clutching his chest and gasping for air. I had an idea what was going on, but my sister's husband was fooled!