Menu

For Those Feeling Grinchy, An 'Aww' Moment

My Dad was asking Tazzie what he wants for Christmas on the phone yesterday. Of course Tazzie talks about Toy Story 3, the cool thing he saw for the Wii, Shrek 4...but then he says, "You know what I really want though? Medicine that would make my mom's arm all better, forever."

*sniffle*

We must be doing something right. Darned if I know what it is, so I could be sure to replicate it...

We all want that same present for you. :grouphug: What a sweetie.:001_wub:

Awww, thanks Jean. Same wish for health back atcha. :grouphug:

Honestly, I teared up. On one hand, I felt proud of him for putting someone else ahead of the toys...on the other, that my 5 yo is so concerned about me...Guilt and pride are a weird combo. :crying:

I think you should put the guilt away. He's a dear! :Angel_anim: When my ds was 4 he asked what he would do without me and then answered. "If you died, I would hold your hand and die with you." I told dh to take note and work on his lines and he said that he wasn't ready to die. :glare: Some guys are just more romantic. :D

Tazzie's my kid that announced I'd have to 'get a avorce (divorce)' when he grew up so he could marry me. He's also the one kid that requests to sleep in my room, even though it means a sleeping bag on the floor.

He's rough and tumble all the way...until bedtime, and then Mommy is HIS. Princess tried to swap, Daddy put Tazzie to bed, Mommy her, and Tazzie was NOT buying.

No one ever loves you like your little boy... I miss those moments even though my little boy is 15 and makes me proud of him on a regular basis. You are doing something right, enjoy these times, because someday he will be twelve and won't wash his hair or brush his teeth and you will miss this little boy... lol.