Menu

urgent positive thoughts please

Hello everyone,

My sister needs urgent positive thoughts please.

she has been having terrible trouble with her pregnancy. she is 20 weeks, and has had 4 really bad bleeds, she has been on complete bed rest, she just had another ultrasound, and they have told her there seems to be something wrong with the baby's brain.

She was told the 4th lobe is dilated?? she wasn't exactly sure what they said, as she was a bit shocked. She will see her Obstetrician tomorrow, and was told to bring a support person. ( she is bringing mum).

I told her that ultra sounds can be wrong.. but what do you say? it is so sad.

Hello everyone,

My sister needs urgent positive thoughts please.

she has been having terrible trouble with her pregnancy. she is 20 weeks, and has had 4 really bad bleeds, she has been on complete bed rest, she just had another ultrasound, and they have told her there seems to be something wrong with the baby's brain.

She was told the 4th lobe is dilated?? she wasn't exactly sure what they said, as she was a bit shocked. She will see her Obstetrician tomorrow, and was told to bring a support person. ( she is bringing mum).

:grouphug: to your sister. I hope everything works out ok. :grouphug:

:grouphug: She might mean the 4th ventricle....the baby might have hydrocephalus. I'm glad she has Mum. :grouphug: