Menu

Mawwiage is what bwings us togwuever...our son is getting married

In ten days! I'm not scared, much. Of what should I fear? I've known the bride-to-be for over a year.

I don't want to be a mil she hates. Or frustrate my son to the point of ... I think I did that previously. I welcome her graciously and hope that I will just be a cheerful and supportive mil.

We'll be flying to washington state for this.

This was a very spur of the moment thing, and all is good.

I should be fixing dressing balls for tomorrow's dinner and cleaning the kitchen!!!

In ten days! I'm not scared, much. Of what should I fear? I've known the bride-to-be for over a year.

I don't want to be a mil she hates. Or frustrate my son to the point of ... I think I did that previously. I welcome her graciously and hope that I will just be a cheerful and supportive mil.

We'll be flying to washington state for this.

This was a very spur of the moment thing, and all is good.

I should be fixing dressing balls for tomorrow's dinner and cleaning the kitchen!!!

Awesome!! I wish your son and Buttercup a long happy life together. ;) :D :party:

Congratulations! I'm sure you will be a wonderful and gracious mother-in-law. There are such things as good mothers-in-law, you know. Mine is a lovely, sweet woman (though I think she still doesn't know quite what to make of me, even after 14 years...lol), and my dh tells me he has the best mother-in-law ever.

Post pictures! :grouphug: