Menu

Aaron contracted with the Marines today (photos inside)

I am just bawling right now looking at the pictures. Sometimes I just wish he were eight years old again. Where did the time go? :crying:

PS -- He still has almost three semesters to finish and OCS in the summer. He will then seek his commission.

Edited by nestof3

I am just bawling right now looking at the pictures. Sometimes I just wish he were eight years old again. Where did the time go? :crying:

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

I'm sorry and congrats!

You must be so proud and sad!

ETA: I want to clarify that I am sorry you are crying and sad, not that I am sorry he joined!! But I'd be sad, too!

Edited by unsinkable

:iagree: Congratulations! Will he be going to OCS at Quantico? If you come this way for his commissioning ceremony maybe we can get together.

Ooooh, that's so close. Don't worry though, nutty old Julie won't just pop up (or will I?!?) woohoohahaha

Not really, but it would be horribly tempting.

PS -- He still has almost three semesters to finish and OCS in the summer. He will then seek his commission.

Bravo Zulu to both him and you (and the rest of the family).

:patriot:

It's a hard life, but it's also a great life. (Off to call my own mom, who probably went home from the airport sobbing 20+ years ago, when they sent me to the Navy.)