Menu

Williams-Sonoma

WHY do I torture myself and go in there?

There are about 20 items I was happy to know didn't even exist and now I just have to have them! :tongue_smilie:

Did you know you can get an apple slicer that will slice 16 instead of 8 slices?

Did you know there is a Popsicle freezer that will make ice cream pops (or any kind) in 8 minutes flat? Layering them is a breeze.

And don't even get me started on the coffee makers and gadgets!

Dawn

WHY do I torture myself and go in there?

There are about 20 items I was happy to know didn't even exist and now I just have to have them! :tongue_smilie:

Did you know you can get an apple slicer that will slice 16 instead of 8 slices?

Did you know there is a Popsicle freezer that will make ice cream pops (or any kind) in 8 minutes flat? Layering them is a breeze.

And don't even get me started on the coffee makers and gadgets!

Dawn

Oohh....Now I need to go check it out....Thanks a LOT ;)

And what about the very cute seasonal dishes, cookie cutters, and molds? Who doesn't need a collection of castle-type bundt cake molds, even if they don't bake? And who doesn't need coordinated tablecloths and napkins for every season, even if they don't entertain? And who doesn't need very cute cookie cutters, just for their collection, even if they don't make cookies?

(Answer: me. I do not need that stuff. I am not looking at that stuff. I know better. La la la I can't hear you!)

We used to live within 5 miles of TWO different stores!

Now there is only one in Charlotte, NC. I try not to go. I was up in Virginia visiting a friend last week and we went shopping. We spent an entire HOUR in that store!

ACK!

Dawn

Why have I never heard of this store? Is it a national company?

ETA: I googled. Of all the places I've lived over my 40-something years, I've never lived withing 3 hours of one of their stores.

I really shouldn't.

I have so many other things that are higher priority than a popsicle maker.....Dh would just roll his eyes and say, "You have a freezer!" anyway! :lol:

Dawn

The good news is...Christmas is coming! You can put some of the items on your list.

Maybe you could give the popsicle maker as a Christmas gift to one (or all) of your boys. They could be responsible for keeping a supply of popsicles in the freezer at all times.