Menu

My 11 year old made World War 1 teaching videos

That is so awesome! Good job!!! I watched the 1st one and the last one and will be back later to watch them in order from the beginning. Very smart young man, Dawn!

(my dd11 sat here and sort of blushed when she knew he was her age and hsed :lol: I think they'd get along amazingly well!)

Thank you all so very much. As I said, I cannot vouch for his accuracy. I know he pronounces Bosnia and Sarejevo incorrectly. :lol: I think he has only seen them written in books.

He has also made a series titled, "Rock Rangers -- The Episodes that Rock."

I'll post them soon. :D

His accent is hilarious to me too.

Oh, and he is at the "yuck, girls" stage right now. You know, the calm before the storm. He has no idea what is going to hit him in about a year. :glare:

That is so awesome! Good job!!! I watched the 1st one and the last one and will be back later to watch them in order from the beginning. Very smart young man, Dawn!

(my dd11 sat here and sort of blushed when she knew he was her age and hsed I think they'd get along amazingly well!)

Your boy reminds me of my boy, except my boy writes textbooks for his poor little sister. She'd much prefer a DVD course on the things he forces her to learn!

Adorable kid, love his enthusiasm and how comfortable he was in front of the camera

Oh my gosh, I can't tell you how much I enjoyed that

We just finished WWI, and I know dd9 will LOVE watching this.

He is sooooo cute!!!

He's a future Teaching Company professor if I ever saw one

He is so adorable. If my girls see him, they will get a crush! I love that accent! Thanks for posting.

I think he has found his calling! He is a natural!