Menu

s/o NookColor reviews?

If you have one, could you review it for me? I cannot afford an iPad (although I did hear select TJMaxx and Marshalls locations are offering them for $399 on Black Friday!) but would love a Kindle or Nook. I am shying away from Kindle and all Amazon stuff b/c of the pedophilia book issue but love the looks of the new NookColor. I'm going to stop at our local B&N to see. I wonder if I could use my Teacher Discount? :D That would be very nice. :) Thanks for any reviews!

Sue,

I just bought mine two days ago and have had little time with it as my dc have enjoyed playing with it.

They are calling it an ipad lite~it doesn't have all the extra app's an ipad would have but it also doesn't cost hundreds more :D.

I like the fact the library has shelves where I can categorize different books in case I decide to share it with some of my dc.

I started my first book last night, and it's so easy to read on the Nook~the lights were out as dh was sleeping, but I could read as long as I wanted anyway~that was exciting for me, lol.

I'll probably go back to B&N for tutorials on how to get the most use out of it, but so far I'm loving it.

Sue,

I just bought mine two days ago and have had little time with it as my dc have enjoyed playing with it.

They are calling it an ipad lite~it doesn't have all the extra app's an ipad would have but it also doesn't cost hundreds more :D.

I like the fact the library has shelves where I can categorize different books in case I decide to share it with some of my dc.

I started my first book last night, and it's so easy to read on the Nook~the lights were out as dh was sleeping, but I could read as long as I wanted anyway~that was exciting for me, lol.

I'll probably go back to B&N for tutorials on how to get the most use out of it, but so far I'm loving it.

Does the backlighting hurt your eyes after awhile?