Menu

Board TIPS -- how to best use this new format?

Doran

Tell me your one best tip. I'm feeling a tad out of the loop.

NO idea what "rep" is, though I see that Kelli and Andie have both hit me with some.

NO idea how to get a profound little siggy at the bottom of my posts (tho' methinks profundity will take more than the push of a button at my end).

There must be better ways to SEARCH efficiently.

How are some of you able to get animated smilies. My smilies are feeling left out.

And, for my biggest gripe about this new layout: Is there no way to view all replies on one page?? This having to scan through pages is tedious for me and my dial-up. (As soon as we get approved for our new health ins., I think we'll be able to swing high-speed. But, not until, so no smart remarks people. :cool:)

Doran

Go to the bottom of the page and choose "How To and Test Posting" on the Forum Jump "thingee" (don't you love how technical I can get?! It will get you to a whole board of posts that asked the same questions. I know that questions like these are being moved to that board by the moderators so I wanted to get that in here before your question was moved.

I think I got my siggy by playing with my profile in the User Control Panel area.

Lots of other people are much better at "tech support" than I am but I do know the frustration and did want to respond.