Menu

Needing a co-op friend via Skype for my 11 yo/6th grade dd...

My dd is 11 yo and in 6th grade. We use Christian worldview curricula mostly as we are Believers in Jesus.

Due to her adhd issue, I'm finding I need HELP! I've searched for co-ops, and while they exist here, there are none that would fit our need right now. She is an only child and actually does better schoolwork if she's working alongside a peer, but that's rare.

This is a looooooong shot to work, but ideally I'd like to find a Skype co-op girl buddy for her using the same curriculum for that subject. I'm interested in only Skyping for 1 subject....one of the following:

Math - BJU/6th grade

History - Abeka New World History/6th grade

Science = Abeka Observing God's World/6th grade

If you're interested, lmk. We could set aside 45 minutes. This is exciting to me. Hopefully someone else would find a benefit. If interested, let me know. Thanks and blessings.

Sheryl <><

Edited by sheryl

Hi Sheryl,

I sure wish we had curriculum that matches here because our girls are the same age and have much in common. Unfortunately, we do not have the right program for them to use together.

Keep trying though. This is a wonderful idea and someone is sure to read this and connect with you.

Blessings,

Lucinda

Hi Sheryl,

I sure wish we had curriculum that matches here because our girls are the same age and have much in common. Unfortunately, we do not have the right program for them to use together.

Keep trying though. This is a wonderful idea and someone is sure to read this and connect with you.

Blessings,

Lucinda

Hey Lucinda, Oh shoot...I wish it would work out. You've been so kind and helpful on the other board/s and our dd's have sooo much in common. As the Lord provides....TTYL. Blessings. Sheryl <><