Menu

Which actor/actress would play you in a movie?

The Lifetime Network called and they want to film a movie about your life. Who plays you? Who do you WANT to play you?

I'd like to be played by Kelly Hu or Lucy Liu.

A "real" casting director would probably say Margaret Cho would be more appropriate :tongue_smilie:.

I'm tired of reading threads about divorce and the TSA. Give me something else to read, please? I still have a few piles of laundry I'm trying to ignore until my kids get back from dinner with the grandparents.

Twenty to 25 years ago, I was actually mistaken for Reba McEntyre (sp?), more than once. That was back in her blonder days. I guess if she toned down the twang, she'd still be my physical best choice.

But who would I WANT to play me? I dunno... I'll have to think about that and come back later.

FWIW, eternalknot, I am also summiting Mount Laundry this evening. But I'm not the adventurer on this trek, oh no, I am merely the pack mule.:tongue_smilie:

I've been told I look like LeeLee Sobieski.

Given the choice, I'd like Zooey Deschanel. She's a little quirky and super cute.

Anyone but Anne Hathaway. I don't know why, but I just can't stand her.

I think LeeLee Sobieski is highly under-rated. Love her. I also share your inexplicable distaste for Anne Hathaway. I don't know what it is about her, but she annoys me. My brother, bless his heart, thinks she is beautiful. Obviously he didn't get the gene for TASTE!

FWIW, eternalknot, I am also summiting Mount Laundry this evening. But I'm not the adventurer on this trek, oh no, I am merely the pack mule.:tongue_smilie:

:lol: My kids are home. They're folding it now because I have the television on and told them they could stay up and watch if they folded it for me. That worked out well! I'm trying not to correct their improper folding techniques, and this thread has been a great distraction. I had to google some people LOL.

Twenty to 25 years ago, I was actually mistaken for Reba McEntyre (sp?), more than once. That was back in her blonder days. I guess if she toned down the twang, she'd still be my physical best choice.

But who would I WANT to play me? I dunno... I'll have to think about that and come back later.

That's funny, cuz if you asked me who I'd want to play me, it would be Reba McEntire, but she'd have to gain at least 100 lbs.

The Lifetime Network called and they want to film a movie about your life. Who plays you? Who do you WANT to play you?

I'd like to be played by Kelly Hu or Lucy Liu.

A "real" casting director would probably say Margaret Cho would be more appropriate :tongue_smilie:.

I'm tired of reading threads about divorce and the TSA. Give me something else to read, please? I still have a few piles of laundry I'm trying to ignore until my kids get back from dinner with the grandparents.

Dh says Barbara Hershey. :D