Menu

What's with the ads?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Keniki

Logic Stage Chemistry?

Looking ahead to next year, I'm looking for Christian, open-and-go, and won't-break-the-bank Chemistry program for 7th grade.

Ds wants full color, experiments and challenging but fun.

Does this exist?

real science for kids chem level 2?

we are using level 1. It is not Christian though...

The author sure is, and very much a creationist. Her curricula are "neutral", though.

We just started using God's Design For Chemistry about two weeks ago. http://www.answersingenesis.org/PublicStore/product/Gods-Design-for-Chemistry-and-Ecology-Complete-Set,6504,192.aspx

I think it would fit very well with what you are looking for. It is very easy to use, but I find it to be challenging enough. I am using it with two 6th graders, and we are mostly doing it together. If you want to know anything specific about it please let me know.

We are using The Elements. It fine for the reading. I guess my boys don'tlike games much.

I bought a bunch of kits. They can work through them and do a narration afterwards. I am comfortable with them waiting till High School to do something like Apologia. I think middle school is for getting your hands on things.

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER & RECEIVE A COUPON FOR
10% OFF
We respect your privacy.You’ll hear about new products, special discounts & sales, and homeschooling tips. *Coupon only valid for first-time registrants. Coupon cannot be combined with any other offer. Entering your email address makes you eligible to receive future promotional emails.
0 Shares
Tweet
Pin