Menu

What's with the ads?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Royal Fireworks Press (MCT's publisher) has just released the first book in a series for nature studies. You can view more information about it and sample pages on the website.

Please also don't forget about the wonderful work of our own Barb (Harmony Art Mom). Her Outdoor Hour and Handbook of Nature Study blog are inspiring.

For those of you that are considering doing or already working on nature journals, Karen Skidmore Rackcliffe's book, Wild Days: Creating Discovery Journals is a must-have.

I was so charmed with the sample that I bought the book this morning. I also use "wild days" and Barbs's studies... these really complement each other well.

(and hi there, swimmermom! I have been out of it for a bit, but you are not far from my thoughts)

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER & RECEIVE A COUPON FOR
10% OFF
We respect your privacy.You’ll hear about new products, special discounts & sales, and homeschooling tips. *Coupon only valid for first-time registrants. Coupon cannot be combined with any other offer. Entering your email address makes you eligible to receive future promotional emails.
0 Shares
Tweet
Pin