Menu

If you have a dell printer do you buy dell ink?

I know you are supposed to buy the same brand ink as the printer. I didn't a few years ago with my Epson and very soon had leaking problems. But I have to order the Dell ink online and it is more expensive that refills etc.

I'm I crazy to keep buying Dell brand? Have you used generic or refilled without problem?

About 3 years ago the dh bought me a really nice Dell color laser printer for school as a Christmas present. It came in very handy--most professors put their notes and PowerPoints online and it's the students' responsibilities to print them out for class. I always used color when it was called for.

Last week the dh replaced the black cartridge for the very first time ever. And you betcha it was a Dell. We got some *good* life out of our toner.

We recently bought ink for our Dell printer at Office Depot. I can't remember the brand - it was probably Office Depot brand.

Anyway, now the printer sometimes thinks the color cartridge isn't there and I have to click continue on my screen. But otherwise it still works fine.