Menu

she lost the second journal.

Now what?

I posted about this a couple weeks ago. Dd lost her journal she records her lessons in. These are journals that I order from paper, scissor, stone. I had an extra on hand for when the first one filled up. After her spending an entire day looking for it, I gave her the extra journal but made her do extra chores to make up for the cost of the journal.

Now she's lost the second journal. :glare: I don't have an extra this time.

NM, found it in the couch. But goodness, she has got to do better. We're going to have to have a talk about this.

The journal isn't expensive or fancy, it's just that it has to be ordered and we'd have to wait on it to get here. And I don't want to order one journal, kwim?

I like this kind of journal because it has a page for writing on one side and a blank page for drawing on the other. Since she illustrates each lesson we do, this is ideal.

it isn't hard to lose things without a special routine attached to putting it away. I know, because I'd lose my own brain if I didn't have a skull to keep it in. I've learned to use special places to keep my keys etc. just to avoid this journal type situation. Instead of getting mad, do something to make it easier.