Menu

Random Act of Culture

Ok, I can do you one better. Not as inspiring but definitely funny:
. The one from the Sound of Music in the Belgium train station is good too. I love these sorts of things. I think this is just what we (all people) need to draw us together in positive ways.

It was funny, but the Hallelujah Chorus trumps people without pants. People without pants on a subway is...weird. LOL (although some had some cute undies!)

Ah! Wonderful!

Philippians 2:9-11

"Therefore God has highly exalted Him (Jesus) and bestowed on Him the name that is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

Someday! Maybe today!

It was funny, but the Hallelujah Chorus trumps people without pants. People without pants on a subway is...weird. LOL (although some had some cute undies!)

You are right but I really needed the laugh at the moment and the looks of the people who didn't know what was going on was priceless. I was also very impressed that most were in about as public appropriate undies as one could hope for.

You are right but I really needed the laugh at the moment and the looks of the people who didn't know what was going on was priceless. I was also very impressed that most were in about as public appropriate undies as one could hope for.

I did notice that. No thongs (that I saw) or anything very racy. I wonder if there were underwear guidelines? LOL