Menu

Everything on the board reminds me of everything I'm trying to forget about...

I've done the imitating the locals thing before :lol: no one had a clue. Well, okay, so I WAS a local but had lived in a completely different locale for 10 years and had 'lost' my accent. When I went in stores I created an exaggerated local accent and no one said a word. :tongue_smilie:

Who/what is os? Sounds like you need a nice long bath and a treat. :grouphug:

Edited by secular_mom

Oh crud. You got to my post before I edited it.:lol:

Os is oldest son.

I have been crying off and on, more on, all week.

I feel like I have lost my relationship with him, I don't care if my sil ever calls again, and uh, yeah. The other thing, ya know, we only know as much as we are told here. And there is so much to leave out.

Hi, I say that with a ... an East Coast accent. Here it is long i, real long.

with a big mouth.

My bathtub is by a window and it is quite chilly in there, but that is a good idea. ;)

Oh crud. You got to my post before I edited it.:lol:

Os is oldest son.

I have been crying off and on, more on, all week.

I feel like I have lost my relationship with him, I don't care if my sil ever calls again, and uh, yeah. The other thing, ya know, we only know as much as we are told here. And there is so much to leave out.

Hi, I say that with a ... an East Coast accent. Here it is long i, real long.

with a big mouth.

My bathtub is by a window and it is quite chilly in there, but that is a good idea. ;)

:tongue_smilie: I type posts all the time that I'm not comfortable with, I used to post them and then change my mind and delete them (especially when they had a lot of views but NO one responded, or maybe 1 or 2 people did- made me feel more vulnerable and worse about the situation and about asking for input) but now most of the time I get them typed up and then never click submit.

I can edit my post to delete the quote though.

I have had a really !#%*()+ week. I am always surprised about the extremely personal stuff that is posted on the board and I hardly ever get that personal but I really feel like I don't have the support I need from anyone I know.

:grouphug: I feel like this a lot, too. I'm sorry things have gone badly this week. I hope for a fresh start for you next week. Even semi-anonymous, virtual shoulders can be good to cry on sometimes. ;)

Delaney: Your island, swim to it? Okay! I'll have a fake bloody mary or fake pina colada, please.

Things are going better!

NOW we are happy that ds is getting married in a month,

we just found out last week.:001_smile: :blink::crying: (he's not a baby, it's about time, and YAY!!!)

That was actually part of the problem. Long story, I don't share easily.

I used to feel like I did last week, often, but for different reasons. I'm glad I don't feel that way anymore.

Sometimes when I look at threads with all these posts of "it'll get better, I feel that way too, etc." I think "I won't post."

It really is a boost! Thank you so much! You have no idea! I don't even think I have gone back and forth with any of you who posted, maybe secular mom.

:001_smile::):chillpill:THANKS A BUNCH, GIRLS!:grouphug:

Delaney: Your island, swim to it? Okay! I'll have a fake bloody mary or fake pina colada, please.

Things are going better!

NOW we are happy that ds is getting married in a month,

we just found out last week.:001_smile: :blink::crying: (he's not a baby, it's about time, and YAY!!!)

That was actually part of the problem. Long story, I don't share easily.

I used to feel like I did last week, often, but for different reasons. I'm glad I don't feel that way anymore.

Sometimes when I look at threads with all these posts of "it'll get better, I feel that way too, etc." I think "I won't post."

It really is a boost! Thank you so much! You have no idea! I don't even think I have gone back and forth with any of you who posted, maybe secular mom.

:001_smile::):chillpill:THANKS A BUNCH, GIRLS!:grouphug:

:grouphug: Glad things are looking up this week!