Menu

Teaching the Classics stand-alone DVDs

KathyBC

I splurged for Wind in the Willows. My boys have loved everything they have listened to on audio by Adam Andrews so I figured they'd enjoy the WitW DVD. We haven't watched it yet. IF you need me to, I could watch it tonight and tell you what I think. We haven't finished WitW yet which is why I haven't looked at the DVD.

What a kind offer. That's alright, though I'd love to hear from you when you get to it.

I saw Adam Andrews in person and immensely enjoyed his Paul Revere presentation. I'm not sure whether my ds will feel the same way, though I can't imagine him failing to be engaged at least a little bit. I want to try The Yearling. I hope it's a good fit.

My boys, 10 and 7 loved "Paul Revere's Ride," especially my 7yr old. He keeps asking, "Are we going to do another one like Paul Revere's Ride?" Gotta love that! We've also done A Bargain for Francis. This week we will do The Biggest Bear. These are all from the MP3s from his website.

As an aside, my order never arrived so I called Centerforlit. Adam Andrews answered the phone! i was shocked into silence for a second! After listening to his voice so many times, it was a bit unnerving to be talking to the live person. He was very, very nice. Found my order, sent me an email right away to follow up as it was later when he found my package stuck at the bottom of a pile.