Menu

To All of You Who Have Been Nagging Me to Go to the Dr.

You know who you are. . . You were right. . . I was wrong. . .

I've been stubborn about not going partly because just going down the hall has been so hard that getting out the door and to the Dr. seemed insurmountable. Well today my croup has gotten better (though it's still bad enough) but then God gave me a huge nudge to get into Urgent Care by causing a UTI to explode onto the scene. With no warning, I went from no UTI symptoms to constantly needing to go and then tons of blood in my urine. I went to the Dr. tonight. I'm on prednisone for the croup (in addition to the Ventalyn and spacer that the ER doc put me on). I'm also on an antibiotic and urostat for the UTI. So . . . you can stop nagging me now:D

I've been stubborn about not going partly because just going down the hall has been so hard that getting out the door and to the Dr. seemed insurmountable. Well today my croup has gotten better (though it's still bad enough) but then God gave me a huge nudge to get into Urgent Care by causing a UTI to explode onto the scene. With no warning, I went from no UTI symptoms to constantly needing to go and then tons of blood in my urine. I went to the Dr. tonight. I'm on prednisone for the croup (in addition to the Ventalyn and spacer that the ER doc put me on). I'm also on an antibiotic and urostat for the UTI. So . . . you can stop nagging me now:D

When will you learn? I told you so. You're so STUBBORN! If you would only LISTEN....

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought I was talking to my teen.:D

I logged on here to check on you but have spent the night venting instead. :glare: Thank you for the update. I'm so sorry this is all happening, but I really do feel better now. you've been on my mind all day today.:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

:grouphug: I feel better now! :D

Yes, take your medicine. Take all of it as prescribed. Don't stop taking it just because you feel better. Take it all. With lots of water.

Don't forget.

:001_smile:

Hey! You're nagging again! I took my first dose tonight. I took it with lots of water. I will keep taking it. (Don't tell RC that I listen to you.)