Menu

please pray for my bf of 35 years, and my dd10

Jenie was to fly out to spend a week with us. I got the call tonight that she can't come. She was in the ER and her doctor recommended she not come out to see us. She needs to undergo tests to make sure her heart is ok.

She's got mitro valve prolapse and GERD. But her chest pains and pressure have been going on for several days now. They need to run an echo and find out what's going on. She was supposed to come Saturday.

Please pray that she'll be ok.

And please pray for dd10. We have no extended family, only my brother. We have my sister but aren't in contact with her. Jenie is like a second mother to my dd. She is heart broken. I don't know if it's emotions (she's starting to develop, is this a highly emotional time? I'm thinking YES!) or what, but also dd7 has really been targeting dd10 lately. She's just having a hard time and was REALLY looking forward to spending a week with Jenie. Not only is she disappointed, but she's also worried. Dd has watched three people die in the past 2.5 years, so to be worried is only natural. Please pray for my dd. She's really been put through the ringer with so many things and she deserves a break.

praying, and wanted to add that esophageal spasms are possible in someone with GERD and feel JUST like a heart attack. Oddly, the symptoms also respond to nitro, making it even more difficult to distinguish. She might want to ask for an upper GI series in addition to the other tests.

praying, and wanted to add that esophageal spasms are possible in someone with GERD and feel JUST like a heart attack. Oddly, the symptoms also respond to nitro, making it even more difficult to distinguish. She might want to ask for an upper GI series in addition to the other tests.

THANK YOU!!! I know she's very worried, but when she said the symptoms are worse when she lays down, I really thought it was GI related.

I will tell her. She's got a battery of tests coming up!

I have thought about going to visit her but it just isn't possible at the moment.