Menu

Anyone had problems w/ returning Math Mammoth to Lulu?

I ordered Math Mammoth printed version to Lulu and I want to return it.

They do not answer emails and I don't see any contact phone N.

Anyone had problems with them before?

I am very disappointed . I ordered three grades and it's not the math I am looking for... I want to stick w/ Singapore &CLE combo which is working so great.

Right. Lulu is set up so that they print the books as they are ordered for the print-on-demand products. They don't keep an inventory, they print it specifically for your order, so they don't take returns except for damage or defect. From the Lule website regarding returns:

Print on Demand CDs, DVDs, and Books:

If you received damaged, defective, or incorrectly packaged items, we are happy to provide a replacement copy. Please notify us within 30 days of purchase through our online order help form. Lulu accepts no responsibility for the quality of the content (including misspelled words, grammatical errors, etc.), its formatting, design or overall appearance and will not provide refunds for those reasons.

Here is Lulu's return policy from their website:

Content / Solution:

Print on Demand CDs, DVDs, and Books:

If you received damaged, defective, or incorrectly packaged items, we are happy to provide a replacement copy. Please notify us within 30 days of purchase through our online order help form. Lulu accepts no responsibility for the quality of the content (including misspelled words, grammatical errors, etc.), its formatting, design or overall appearance and will not provide refunds for those reasons.

Traditionally Published Books:

If you received damaged, defective, or incorrectly packaged items, we are happy to provide a replacement copy. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a refund providing we receive the merchandise in its original condition and packaging. Please notify us within 30 days of purchase through our online order help form. In the case of returns, the original shipping and handling charges are not refundable, and you will be responsible for all costs associated with return shipment. No COD returns will be accepted. Contact Lulu Support.

Downloadable Content:

Downloads are not returnable or refundable after purchase. If you need assistance with a purchase or download, please contact Lulu Support.

Prisons

If an order is returned from a prison, Lulu will not refund or reorder.

Not sure what type you ordered. Hope it all works out.