Menu

Do you use a presentaton board for....

Senorita Tuna Fish

I found this http://www.welltrainedmind.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205928&highlight=%22Presentation+board%22

I remember last year sometime finding another one somewhere. She had made one that looked so professional...all laminated and velcroed. She had pics of each individual component. I'll keep trying to find it and post if I have luck.

Thank you so much for steering me the right direction! It's exactly the type of thing I was looking for!

5LittleMonkeys: you are so super great for linking me to this! My searches never turn up well I got all types of things I didn't want when I did a search! Do you use this method?

LadyDusk: I see you use this method. How has it worked for you thus far? IS it the only thing you use in the morning? I was thinking of adding Letter of the day and color of the week and that kind of stuff.

5LittleMonkeys: you are so super great for linking me to this! My searches never turn up well I got all types of things I didn't want when I did a search! Do you use this method?

I just happened to remember from a while back that these were referred to as "breakfast boards" so I did an advanced search requesting posts that had the specific words "breakfast board" in them. (you have to put the "" around the words).

I'm still looking for that other website I remember seeing. Its driving me nuts that I can't find it. I'm wanting to make one of these for my ds4 next month too. I'll let you know if I finally find it!

It is not the only thing we do in the mornings, it just 'gets us going' IYKWIM. It does work pretty well when I keep on top of it (changing things weekly/monthly, etc.) I also want to make some sturdier bags for some of the items (coin bag, chore listing, etc.) We have a separate wall calendar (this one).

My "preschoolers" are part of our "Circle Time" where we do memory work (Bible, Hymns, Catechism, Poetry, Skip Counting, Etc.), some read alouds, etc. When we do everything (which hasn't been as often as I'd like), they're with us for 30 minutes of Geography, Spanish, Science, and Art (haha! Science and Art, yeah right, we've done almost none of this this school year, that needs to change in January) We also do 30 minutes of "time alone with Mommy" where we play games, wedgits, puzzles, phonics, math, number rec, letters, read stories, sing songs, change laundry, etc. ... as is age appropriate.