Menu

BEYOND horrible grammar in written ads...

This ad popped up along the sidebar in Facebook, and yes this will be a direct quote:

"GETTING YOUR PREGNANT.

Are you contemplating getting your first pregnant or even getting next pregnant for along time ago? Check out our resources."

:w00t: ya I'll hop right on that... as soon as I decipher what the heck you mean! :lol:

Edited by specialmama

This ad popped up along the sidebar in Facebook, and yes this will be a direct quote:

"GETTING YOUR PREGNANT.

Are you contemplating getting your first pregnant or even getting next pregnant for along time ago? Check out our resources."

:w00t: ya I'll hop right on that... as soon as I decipher what the heck you mean! :lol:

:svengo::blink: :ack2:

"GETTING YOUR PREGNANT.

Sounds like ads on an Indian website I've seen, "Hair cutting long, hair cutting short...." :D

"GETTING YOUR PREGNANT.

Is that English?

:svengo::blink: :ack2:

You said it! I'll take that response and up you a :ohmy:

translated by a non native speaker???

That or written by a flying circus monkey. Not sure which. :tongue_smilie:

Sounds like ads on an Indian website I've seen, "Hair cutting long, hair cutting short...." :D

Too funny! Hey that has a groovy beat to it. I can already hear their jingle.

Is that English?

my guess is no, it is not english. It could be Chinglish though. ;) Although I'm not sure those who speak fluent Chinglish should be touting the secrets of fertility to the world. :001_huh:

"GETTING YOUR PREGNANT.

Okay, those words would just NOT work to get me into bed! :001_huh:

ETA: I spoke too soon. DH just asked me, "Hey, baby, you want to getting your next pregnant for along time ago?" and I melted, I swooned,.......I'll be back later.

Okay, those words would just NOT work to get me into bed! :001_huh:

ETA: I spoke too soon. DH just asked me, "Hey, baby, you want to getting your next pregnant for along time ago?" and I melted, I swooned,.......I'll be back later.

:lol::lol::lol: that sounds like a recipe for caveman tea if I ever heard one! :lol:

That thread title should have contained a warning. I SNORTED COFFEE ALL OVER THE COMPUTER KEYBOARD!

As for this quote, "I spoke too soon. DH just asked me, 'Hey, baby, you want to getting your next pregnant for along time ago?' and I melted, I swooned,.......I'll be back later." I think that, "Hey, baby, you want to getting your next pregnant for along time ago?" should be told to all teenage boys as the perfect "woo your babe" pick-up line! Perfect birth control!!!!!!

I can't wait for DH to see this.

Faith

That thread title should have contained a warning. I SNORTED COFFEE ALL OVER THE COMPUTER KEYBOARD!

As for this quote, "I spoke too soon. DH just asked me, 'Hey, baby, you want to getting your next pregnant for along time ago?' and I melted, I swooned,.......I'll be back later." I think that, "Hey, baby, you want to getting your next pregnant for along time ago?" should be told to all teenage boys as the perfect "woo your babe" pick-up line! Perfect birth control!!!!!!

I can't wait for DH to see this.

Faith

That can mean a few things... :lol:

LOL, that reminds me of the descriptions on the bags of gummy candies we like to get from the asian grocery store. On the grape flavored bag, it says something like, "flavor like a gentle hill walking by a gracious lady..." or something extremely weird like that. :lol:

That is just beyond the beyondness of bad grammar, that's hittin' it beyond the gentle hills of bad language! Oy!